sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

La historia de Fang y Ophelia IV

I'm dissapeared! I've been saving and waiting for more LaDoll, silicon and resin and now I'm working hard ò_ó
I bought silicon and resin because I'm trying to cast Fang myself, just a couple of copies so I can show her with different face-ups and stuff (don't worry, copies for sale will be casted by DollShe, as Merry heads) ^^ Righ now the firts part of the mold is drying ~3~ First attempt on bjd mold making was a dissaster, but I learned a lot about it! It was so terrible that I didn't took pictures of the result, so I'll post a chibi-me draw, trying to sculpt. 

I have a lot of ideas and future plans, (just check the web, I've added a "Fairytale" section, but still in process), and also I would like to sculp some heads inspired on Astrid Berges-Frisbey and Benedict Cumberbatch, but I'll have to inform  about image rights and that kind of things, because I want to make it legally. And If it's to complicated, I will make them for myself ú___ù. What do you think about it?

I had to stop working with the body, because I ran out of LaDoll. But I recieved more today, so I will work hard on it as soon as I finish face-up commissions.

Finally, Dollshe wrote me that the Merry heads from last pre-order will be shipped next week. Yai!! Unfortunatelly, we'll have national holydays during the days that the heads are planned to arrive, so the delivery may be delayed ;_____; Cross fingers with me!!

***

Siento no traducirlo al castellano, es tarde y estoy vaga, espero que mi inglés sea lo suficientemente bueno para que se entienda :__D

4 comentarios:

  1. Yo ya te lo dije en su día, pero la historia de los derechos de imagen no es tan compleja. El problema está en que quieras venderlo con el nombre del actor y oficialmente como si fuera el actor... ahora, si tu haces tu cabeza 'Patatito' y la vendes con un custom random... ¿quién puede venir a decirte si tiene parecido con tal o cual actor? Nadie.

    En cualquier caso, no olvides poner fotos de Fang *3*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No sé si es tan sencillo. De todas formas, están los de DiM haciendo sus Minimee con nombres reales y creo que nadie les ha dicho nada...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¿Los de DIM no cesaron el servicio porque riñieron con el equipo chino y no les resultaba rentable el tema de las esculturas custom en Corea?
      En cualquier caso... bueno, yo di en la carrera derecho aplicado a los derechos de propiedad imtelectual y propiedad de imagen. Y bueno, que una escultura que hagas tú 'inspirada' en un actor... (en fin, que yo quiero ver el resultado y me daría pena que no sacases copias UXD).

      Eliminar
  3. Qué gracioso el dibujo xDDD

    No conocía a esos actores... son de la serie de Sherlock? Igualmente, son guapísimos, estaría genial que hicieras la de la chica *_* qué preciosa es!

    Seguro que con tus manos, harías un molde genial.

    ResponderEliminar